Position: FRONT OFFICE MANAGER & FACILITATOR
1. Job Summary
Directly supervising and managing Front Office ambassadors and ensuring proper completion of all front office duties on daily operations. Being responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas. Preparing monthly reports and budget for front office department.
- Delivering VET by EHL training programs in Front Office subjects to students of various levels and backgrounds
- Imparting the importance of outstanding customer care at all times
- Training students on efficient facilitation of Check – in/Check out process
- Participating in In-Service education and training courses as well as in continuing professional development opportunities, and taking part in action research exercises
- Maintaining good order and discipline amongst students under one’s care and safeguarding their health and safety at all times
- Being able to teach correct telephone standards and in-person inquiries regarding reservations and guest handling
- Share selling techniques to sell room nights, how to increase occupancy and basic revenue management
- Training on how to tackle/resolve operational issues/problems and coach the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation
- Training on how to resolve customer issues, complaints and problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service
- Imparting on students how to efficiently allocate rooms for expected arrivals after checking the guest’s preferences and manage special requests
- Imparting the importance on how to build strong relationships and liaise with all other departments
- Transmitting ‘Best Practices’ like cross checking of all billing instructions/guest details are correctly updated
- Being able to impart proper methods and tips on how to control cash transactions at the front desk and the importance of maintaining complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy
- Leading by example in customer service excellence, beyond training duties
- Managing and leading FO operations on daily basis
- Coaching, training and developing FO ambassadors
- Observing and maintaining grooming standard of FO ambassadors while on duty
- Being responsible for daily report, budgeting and forecasting of Front Office department and decision making related to customer service strategies
- Taking up operational duties assigned by Director of Operations
3. Person Specification Requirements
- 02+ years’ experience in Front Office Manager / Customer Service Manager or similar role, with pre – opening experience is a plus
- Computer proficient and extensive use in software programs, such as: Opera, Fedelio, and other world Class Property Management System, Microsoft Office, Learning Management System and document control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (verbal, written and comprehension) in both Vietnamese and English, other languages a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Education or relevant
- Creative thinker with the ability to work on own initiative and iterate best practices
- Hospitality mindset, positive attitude
- High degree of stamina, agility, flexibility and attention to details
- High levels of interaction with all others, teaching and training
- Annual bonus.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
- Annual health checkup.
- Insurance as labor law.
- Health care insurance (IMS).
- 24/7 Accident insurance.
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance.
- Uniform, transportation, phone allowance and meals are provided.
- Service charge as revenue.
- Recognition and appreciation bonus.
- Teambuilding trip.
- Accommodation and F&B service discount program.
- FOC shool fee for Ambassador.
- Other benefits.
- Certificate related to position applying.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 082 646 6736 – Ms. Thanh Xuân hoặc 0392 591 689
- Working location: EHL Saigon, 66A Pho Quang Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC (New campus)