Position: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGERR
1. Job Summary
The Human Resource Manager is mainly in charge of leading and directing the routine functions of the Human Resources department including recruiting and retaining the ambassadors, overseeing payroll administration and enforcing company policies and practices. HR Manager also participates in HR budgeting development, providing constructive and timely performance evaluations and building learning and development programs for individual growth within the company
- Liaising with the management team to understand and execute the workforce needs and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future operations, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Providing support and guidance to HR team, Head of Departments and ambassadors when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Administering and executing routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, transportation, meals and other HR related services.
- Managing the talent acquisition process, which may include job posting, interviewing, and hiring of qualified candidates, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborating with Head of Departments to understand skills and competencies required for any vacancies.
- Analysing market trends and industrial practices in compensation and benefits; researching and proposing competitive salary, benefits and incentive programs to ensure the Company attracts and retains top talents.
- Creating and implementing learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for the ambassadors.
- Overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, investigations and termination procedure to ensure all the actions are aligned with labour law.
- Maintaining compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and provide advice and best practices accordingly.
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures from time to time.
- Maintaining knowledge of regulatory changes, new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Building up the manning, payroll expenses and overall HR budget for the Company.
- Performing other duties assigned by General Director and Dean.
- Reporting to General Director and Dean and collaborating with other departments.
3. Person Specification Requirements
- 04+ years’ experience in Human Resources Manager or similar role, with pre – opening experience is a plus.
- Computer proficient and extensive use in software programs (Microsoft Office, Learning Management System and document control).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (verbal, written and comprehension) in both Vietnamese and English, other languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, HR, Business Administration, Education or relevant.
- Creative thinker with the ability to work on own initiative and iterate best practices.
- Hospitality mindset, positive attitude.
- High degree of stamina, agility, flexibility and attention to details.
- High levels of interaction with all others, teaching and training
- Annual bonus.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning
- Annual health checkup
- Insurance as labor law.
- Health care insurance (IMS)
- 24/7 Accident insurance
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance
- Uniform, transportation, phone allowance and meals are provided.
- Service charge as revenue
- Recognition and appreciation bonus
- Teambuilding trip
- Accommodation and F&B service discount program
- FOC shool fee for Ambassador.
- Other benefits.
5. Apply to:
- Certificate related to position applying
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 082 646 6736 – Ms. Thanh Xuân hoặc 0392 591 689 (HR Department)
- Working location: EHL Saigon, 66A Pho Quang Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC (New campus)