School leaving certificate
Minimum 16 years old
at the beginning of the certificate
English language: Proof of
English level 4.0 IELTS
See our General Conditions & Fees
Next Intake: February 27, 2023 | June 5, 2023 | September 11, 2023
Successfully completing the course work requires that you meet the demands of classes and assignments. If you do not meet the minimum level of English, you will be required to participate in the English Foundation Program which runs in parallel to your regular studies and supports your academic progression. You can also participate in this program prior to your studies. Students who benefit from this program will be charged an additional fee.
- Motivation Letter: record a 1.5 minutes video or write a few words (Max. 300 words) to describe your motivation for joining Hotel Academy Phu Quoc. Highlight your best personal strengths and an experience in the past which has made you proud.
- Reference form completed by a former school teacher or professional supervisor
- Secondary school leaving certificate and most recent grading reports
- Proof of employment, work certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of English qualification
- Copy of your ID card
If your application is successful, you will be invited to an assessment interview. The interview is not a test of your intelligence but rather a review of your mindset. The aim is to assess your motivation and get to know you.
Our questions will focus on any work experiences you may have had in the hospitality industry, your extra curricular activities, your passions and your exposure to the hospitality industry.
Our admissions team will consider the application and interview. If your application is successful, you will receive your official Letter of Offer in 10 days. You will also be sent a complete acceptance package which contains:
- Official Letter of Acceptance
- Invoice for the first certificate (payment due within 30 days of reception)
- Pre-arrival guide