Position: HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER & FACILITATOR
1. Reporting Lines
- Direct report – Academics Incharge
- Direct subordinates – Cleaning Staff
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all
- offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, labs, classrooms and all public spaces.
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Work closely with academics manager and operations manager to ensure effective utilization of the
- housekeeping budget.
- Conducts periodic meetings or get-togethers with parents and school teachers to encourage close collaboration among educational stakeholders in improving the performance of students.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each event.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
3. Person Specification Requirements
- 10 years of experience in Hospitality Operations/ Housekeeping Manager in 4*, 5*
- Management experience
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 15+ employees. • Capable of using independent judgment/solid decision making skills ability
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a large, multi-use facility required, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Diploma or Degree in Restaurant or Hospitality Management or related major
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in written and spoken English
- Annual bonus.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
- Annual health checkup.
- Insurance as labor law.
- Health care insurance (IMS).
- 24/7 Accident insurance.
- Rest and relaxation, Home leave allowance.
- Uniform, transportation, phone allowance and meals are provided.
- Service charge as revenue.
- Recognition and appreciation bonus.
- Teambuilding trip.
- Accommodation and F&B service discount program.
- FOC shool fee for Ambassador.
- Other benefits.
5. Apply to:
- Certificate related to position applying.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 082 646 6736 – Ms. Thanh Xuân hoặc 0392 591 689
- Working location: EHL Saigon, 66A Pho Quang Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC (New campus)